Yogic energy, when combined with crystal energy brings higher spiritual relaxation. Tested with proven results, Yoga is a 5000-year-old relaxation technique. If you’re naturally drawn to healing crystals, you’re half done already!
If you’re new to Yoga, don’t worry; start with the seven below Yoga poses with your favorite crystals.
Seven Yoga Poses and the Right Crystals for Activating all the Chakras
The connection between yoga and crystals are that of the physics of energy. While certain crystals can activate vibrations in around it such that your body will be raised to higher frequencies, which is the same needed to align your Chakras.
For every chakra, using the respective pose will help in accentuating your physical, emotional and spiritual relaxation.
· Base Chakra through Tree Pose or Vrksasana
An important chakra responsible for the synchronous working of your body, Base chakra or the Muladhara is set at your spine. It helps to relieve blocks, boost self esteem as well as nourish you.
- Wear this ruby cherries bracelet around your spine (you can wrap it in a cloth and wear it).
- Stand straight with your arms at the sides.
- Bend your right leg and lift your right thighs.
- Hold your right foot and align it as up as possible on the left thigh.
- Balance for a few seconds.
- Raise your arms.
- Join the palms above your head.
- Breathe in and out for ten seconds.
- Pause and invert the same set of steps above for the left leg.
· Sacral Chakra through Deviasana Pose
Sacral chakra is situated above your navel and is responsible for your sexuality, creativity, stamina, balance, muscle strength and fertility. Devi translates to ‘goddess’ and hence the energy is feminine too.
- Wear this Sapphire (or hold in your palm) and face your feet as well as the knee to 450
- Keep your arms at 900 angle parallel to one another.
- Pull the pelvic pressure upwards.
- Ensure that the feet are at 4ft distance in-between.
- Breathe in and out for a minute.
· Solar Plexus through Navasana
Popular as the Manipura, Solar Plexus Chakra is an energy supposed to be just below your breastbone and it helps in intuition, gut disorders, emotional freedom as well as focus.
- Hold this Citrine in your palm.
- Sit down on the floor.
- Lean back and lift your soles at 450 angles from the floor.
- Hold your knees with your palms, parallel to each other.
- Breathe in and out for 5-6 seconds.
· Heart Chakra through Ustrasana
The centripetal source of love, compassion and even humanity, Anahata or Heart Chakra activation connects you with the people around you and the nature that you dwell in.
- Wearing this Malachite, kneel on your mat.
- Keep your hands on the hips.
- Facing your sole towards the ceiling, project your torso out by arching your back.
- Inhale and maintain the position for 3-5 seconds.
- Exhale and cover your palm on the exposed sole.
· Throat chakra through Sarvangasana
A vital chakra for humanity, throat stimulates speech, truth and civilization. Tapping into its powers can help to surface a truthful and trustworthy behavior.
- Keep this Turquoise on your Yoga Mat.
- Lie on the mat with legs together.
- Lay your legs to an angle of 900.
- With your palms, apply pressure on the floor to raise your hips to the same angle as the legs.
- Holding your waist with arms, keep your body vertical.
- Hold until 60 seconds.
· Third Eye chakra through Sukhasana
The most important and easiest way to activate your Third Eye for divination, intuition, prophecy, clairvoyance and enlightenment is by blending crystals in yoga.
- Try this Lapis Lazuli before your Yoga session.
- Sit on the yoga mat.
- Stretch the legs.
- Cross one leg over the other such that your foot is under the knee of the other leg.
- Making a triangular shape, hold the pose when taking deep breaths for as long as you wish!
· Crown Chakra through Savasana
Set above your forehead, Crown Chakra is the Centre of Consciousness. Not only can you communicate with your subconscious using this chakra power, but also upgrade your aura!
- Keep this Amethyst Wand in your yoga room.
- Lie on your back on the yoga mat.
- Keep your legs apart.
- Face the palm up with hands at your sides.
- Shut your eye and do slow deep breaths.
- Continue in the corpse pose for 5-10 minutes.
Before you go …
Chakras are bodily energy circles which when activated to flow in the set proportion helps to achieve more than 100% potential of the traits we have, in addition to psychic powers. When blended with the ancient mystique technique of Yoga, nothing can stop you from succeeding.
As a bonus, try the Yoga Child poses with this Carnelian today.
20% Discount for first order using discount code: BLOG20
Ceida Uilyc is the Crystal Christened an avid crystal user since 10 years past. Ceida believes Crystals are elixirs from the Mother Nature's Womb gifted to protect the humanity, its spirit, soul and voice for ages ahead ...
When she is not with crystals, she wonders and wanders about a million ways to Save The World!
Leave a comment