AtPerry's COVID-19 Shipping Updates
July Update: Orders made in June & July arrive much faster! Average shipping time is around 15 days for those orders. Orders from our USA Collection should arrive within 3 days from ordering!
April May COVID Issues Update:
I just wanted to update you on where we stand with our shipping and delivery at the moment.
The e-commerce scene has been booming for the last couple of months. As a result, the demand for courier services is also at an all-time high.
Because of this, many courier services have increased their prices. And due to a massive pile-up in their warehouses, they've also cut off their delivery capacity.
So our average delivery time for orders from April & May that are not in our US warehouse collection, is likely to be around 30-60 days. (We will NOT increase our shipping fee).
We're constantly working on to find a better alternative for you and cut short the delivery period. But as of now, that's the best option we've in our hands.
Note: We receive hundreds of emails from people asking about their delivery status. I totally understand your frustration but at the moment the pandemic has had the entire world at standstill.
Measures we have taken to improve service:
- We are stocking our US warehouses in 3 different locations on the East and West coast with our top-selling products. You can see those here: AtPerry's USA Collection (3 Day Shipping in the USA)
- We are stocking our Amazon store, which provides free 2-day shipping for Prime members (Amazon also has few days of delays, so prepare to wait up to 7 days): AtPerry's Amazon Store
- We will ship to international customers from the nearest warehouse (either from the USA using DHL E-Commerce or from our overseas locations). This would take a minimum of 14 days and up to 60 days, depends on the country you live in, and the COVID situation.
- We provide 15% off on ALL our products store-wide, with no limits of usage, using the discount code SAFE15.
So, all I can ask from you is a bit of patience. I personally wait for packages myself from all around the world, even since January and February. It is frustrating and annoying, but we have to be patient and understand each other. Let's support small businesses and support each other.
We are trying to avoid refunds, disputes, and chargebacks as we did ship the items, and they will arrive eventually to our customers, and we will lose the payment from the customer and the cost of the product, shipping, and handling. This can shut us down.
Solutions for customers who are waiting long time:
- If we have stocked the item in one of our USA warehouses, and the customer is from the USA, we can re-send the item and it will arrive within 3 days. This is a better option for us than refund, so please accept this option if possible.
- If you are waiting less than 60 days, please be patient and wait a bit more. The tracking numbers are updating daily, and more and more items are arriving on time to their customers.
- If you are waiting more than 90 days, and your tracking number is not moving anywhere, please let us know so we can find a quick solution for you. If we do not find a solution, you will be refunded, and we will bear the loss, even though we shipped the item.
When things clear out, everything will fall back to its place. Thank you for your patience, lots of love and energies!